Got this from chubbymummy's blog at www.chubbymummy.wordpress.com... feel free to copy and make your own list to share!
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
I don't watch much TV, hate being addicted to shows! I'm a random channel surfer. But if I must list some:
- South Park (hilarious)
- Project Runway
- Top Chef
- The Office
- Random shows on TLC
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
- My Mom's house
- My own kitchen
- Cheap Mexican places (Chipotle, Taco Bell, etc)
- Gas Stations (yes, seriously...I love cheap coffee & slushies)
- I'm not very creative in this section...I'm usually open to eating most places!
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
- 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer
- Grocery shopping (how I hate thee)
- Got through 2 hours of a lecture DVD on a home study course for the patent bar exam.
- Gave Chipmunk a bath
- Ate too much random stuff
- Forgot to call Chipmunk's doctor (again)
- Vented my feelings about motherhood to a fellow Mom for an hour on the phone.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
- Sleeping straight through the night (both me and Om)
- Sleeping in the same bed with G on a regular basis.
- Becoming a nuclear family again. (Extended version at the moment)
- Chipmunk holding his head up ALL the time with ease
- Chipmunk being able to wear the brace for only 12 hours a day (down from 23 hrs).
- Warm weather
- Passing the patent bar exam
- Starting work again
8 Things I Love About Fall:
- The color of the trees
- Pumpkins and Squashes
- The fireplace
- Hot chai
- Hot coffee
- Charlie Brown TV Specials
- Fallen leaves
8 Things on my Wish List:
- A daughter
- A huge brick home with seperate living quarters for visiting parents
- Weekly Massages
- Chipmunk's feet no longer needs the brace.
- Laser surgery for permanent body hair removal
- Job that I can work from home
- A house in India
8 Things I’m Passionate About (not in specific order):
- My independance (generic, I realize)
- Getting my nails done (hehe)
- Fairness (no one getting the short end of the stick)
- My baby
- My husband
- Dogs and small furry creatures
- Being a helpful person
8 Words or Phrases I Use Often:
- I don't know
- I guess
- ...But...(ending sentences with the word)
8 Things I Have Learned From My Past:
- Time heals all wounds.
- Get it in writing.
- Write that email, and then delete it.
- You plan, God laughs. Hard.
- Be appreciative, (through words or actions).
- Thank God for unanswered prayers.
- Help others.
8 Places I Would Love to Go or See or Visit:
- African Safari
- The Moon
- The Past
- The Future
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
- lose 30 lbs
- more exercise clothes
- a trip to the salon for various things
- for chipmunk's doctor to return my call
- hubbie to return from work trip to China
- a massage