Friday, February 22, 2008

List of my Medications

Protonix (for heartburn)

Synthroid (for thyroid)

Prenate Elite (prenatal vitamins that I can actually swallow not horse mouth - sized)

Afrin Nasal Spray (congestion)

Saline Nasal Spray (congestion with guilt)

Sudafed (for sinutis and sinus headaches)

Unisom (sleeping pill that I only take in extreme situations, was prescribed to reduce morning sickness rather than actual insomnia)

Gatorade (yes this is my medication that I carry around with me everwhere...the slightest acidic warning taste in my mouth during day and I gulp this).

Vicks Ultrasonic Humidifier (because Seattle isn't humid enough for my aching nose).

Zofran (for morning sickness, but I tried sucking on the little pills and almost puked in the car, so have decided not to count on these since they totally defeat the purpose of not puking, and they are for chemo therapy patients anyhow, which is sort of scary for a fetus?)

It is because of this list that I am not bed ridden (well mostly not) and not hurling myself onto rush hour traffic. How did preggo women cope centuries ago when they didn't have meds?

No comments: