I can't decide whether I want to get the epidural or do it all naturally...
My inner pain demon says "DRUGS ALL THE WAY" but then I think of all the little tubes stuck to my hands and the catheter inside my bladder and that makes me want to do it naturally.
But then who knows how this bugger will come out...May end up with a c-section and then none of it matters.
Oh and I can't decide on a hospital/doctor...I like my OBGYN so far, but he's at a good hospital whereas I've heard other women rant and rave about an even better hospital. Meh...decisions.