Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Road Trip

We are back from MN with my beloved Hindu Accord. The trip was fairly decent, we encountered some bad weather in western Montana but made it through in time to book a hotel for the night. Luckily we found a place to stay, most of the hotels were booked solid. It also helps that my car is safe...it drove great on all the icy spots. We logged approximately 1700 miles, traveling through North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, and Washington. I also managed to get a speeding ticket leaving Minnesota. Blaaaah.

Now I just need to clean up the aftermath...Blah I hate packing up stuff and then having to UN -PACK. The car is still full of my clothes and stuff from MN. Looks like a project for the weekend.

Here are some snaps of our trip:

Montana:
Idaho:
I look constipated.

Washington:

No comments: