Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dreams

I've had weird dreams during pregnancy, such as the one that told me before the 4th month that I was having a boy (in the dream I was making my toddler son pee in the toilet). I basically knew in my heart after that dream that the doctor would tell me it's a boy.

Last night I had a dream that I was going into labor and the doctor made me walk around the hospital room to try to get my water to break. Then the dream shifted to me playing with this tiny little infant, placing it on my chest, kissing and cuddling with it. I tried to breastfeed him but he wouldn't suck, so I ended up feeding him formula through a bottle. Finally I used a breast pump and managed to extract tons of milk, so I put that in a bottle and tried to feed him again but he wasn't hungry. In the dream I measured how much he had drunk by looking at the ounce marks on the bottle. Then I burped him but was afraid he'd spit up all over me.

No comments: