Sunday, June 22, 2008

Recent Reads

Water for Elephants - Sara GruenWifey - Judy Blume

The Secrets of a Fire King - Kim Edwards


Prep - Curtis Sittenfeld



Sarah - Marek Halter





Peony in Love - Lisa See




Oystercatchers - Susan Fletcher







The Memory Keeper's Daughter - Kim Edwards






The Man of my Dreams - Curtis Sittenfeld


Queen of Dreams - Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
I promised myself I would maintain a list of books I've read and liked, that way I can always come back someday and read them again or look up other books written by the same authors...but of course I've been lazy with this and now can barely remember the names of books over the past few months. But here are a few.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool..now I have lots of books to add to my 'To Read' list.. :)
I really need to get on with it though..My list is getting longer..

Thanks for your list..
-N