- Sectional Couch
- flat screen TV
- Master bedroom set (that makes me feel all grown up)
- Window fan
- Pregnancy belt (yeah it's part of new house, the only way I'll be able to keep functioning and moving stuff up and down the stairs!)
- Tons of miscellaneous items like bathroom rug sets, etc.
Items still coming:
- Slipcovers for old couch set
- Coffee table for family room
- lamps for master bedroom
- Crib, changing table, glider, and pack and play
- Either a tv stand or something to hook the tv to the wall
- Reciever/speakers for TV
Areas still needing work:
- Guestbedroom needs to be set up for guests, right now we are sleeping in it while we wait for mattresses to be delivered.
- Office/bedroom still has tons of boxes that need to be emptied/arranged.
- Baby's room ('nuff said)
- Family room needs to get the TV situation sorted out (where to put TV etc)
- Living room needs to have old coffee tables polished and then slipcovers added, and all clutter items transported upstairs.
- Kitchen is done, except need to organize pantry so I can actually move my whale sized body in and out of it.
- Garage has tons of boxes and garbage from recent purchases. Need to figure out what to do with those.
Things to do before baby arrives:
- Purchase crib, changing table, and glider. Set up changing station and nursing station.
- Tour the hospital and ask doc lots of questions.
- Finish all of my work projects.
- Finish setting up the new home.
- Make sure nails are done, toes painted, hair is freshly trimmed (err & I mean hair everywhere)
- Battery in video camera ready to go? Camera ready?
- Make hospital bag and list of important phone numbers. Make sure no rotting foods in fridge. Stock up on food in fridge.